Crew Code: IN010
Clean driving license: No
• Excellent communication skills.
• A demonstrable experience of diary management and strong organisational skills, with a keen eye for detail.
• Proven project management experience with the ability to successfully work towards deadlines and targets in a fast-paced environment Ability to work on my own initiative. Effective team participant and leader.
• Multi-tasking ability, able to manage varied responsibilities and prioritise.
• Managing a production team. Booking actors, extras and crew. Release forms, posting casting and crew adverts.
• Proactive as a floor, production runner. Very efficient. Lease with artist and crew management
• Location contracts, Sourcing and recce Locations. Cast, crew contracts. Call sheets. Budgeting documents.
• Casting, crewing, food catering. Managing social media: database and newsletter mail-outs, blogs and website.
• Running on set, Overseeing production on set and studio.
• Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests. Invoices. Splitting script sides and sending to cast.
• Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority; organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments; dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the Film Producer;
• Working closely with Directors and producers in pre-production, production and post production. Producing documents, pitching, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
• Organising and attending meetings. Often taking meetings on producers behalf. Leasing with distribution companies.
• Organising premier's and press PR related tasks when necessary.
• Strong IT skills with a confident working knowledge of MS Office packages (Excel, Word and Power Point)
• Involved in Creating content, websites and press packs.